July 28, 2023
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Foxboro, MA
- Tuition: $299
- Combines elements of the Basic Rider Course and the BRC2 / Experienced Rider Course.
- Designed for riders who already possess basic skills but who have not been riding for several years.
- The pre-requisites for the Returning Rider Course include your ability to: coordinate clutch lever and throttle use to control the motorcycle smoothly; upshift and downshift smoothly; stop the motorcycle properly at a designated point; negotiate typical roadway turns and curves.
- This course is not intended for a novice rider who is learning to ride for the first time.
- Motorcycles (250cc or less) are provided at no additional charge.
- If you do not own a helmet, you can borrow one from us.
- Successful completion of this course will waive the need for a RMV Motorcycle Road Test. (If you do not already have a motorcycle permit, you will need to one from the RMV within 90 days of completing the course. For more information, click on the “License Steps” link or see the FAQ page.)
- This 1-Day course consists of: a 4-hour eCourse; 5 hours of on-motorcycle instruction (including a skill evaluation); and an hour of motorcycle safety activities/discussions.
- A course completion card will provide a limited 10% discount on your Massachusetts motorcycle insurance.
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Foxboro, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the Foxboro location (DO NOT RELY ON GPS).
We are located at the new Motorcycles of Manchester South (MOMs) motorcycle dealership at 1000 Washington St (Route 1), Foxboro, MA 02035… about 1.5 miles South of Gillette Stadium / Patriot Place and 3 miles North of the Route 1 / 495 interchange. Park in MOMs customer parking lot. Since Streetwise Cycle School students will be parked for many hours, the owners of MOM South dealership have asked us to park in the parking lot all the way to the right near the woods (as far away from the showroom as possible). We will meet outside the Streetwise Cycle School building entrance.