- September 22, 2019
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Foxboro, MA
- Tuition: $199 on your own motorcycle
- Renamed BRC2 by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- For riders who already have basic skills obtained through at least one year and 1,000 miles of riding experience or who have skillfully passed the Basic Rider Course.
- The ERC is similar to the Basic Rider Course except speeds are higher, more challenging variations are used to further refine skills, and riders use their own motorcycles which are typically much larger than the training motorcycles used in the BRC. Scooters can also be used in the ERC as long as they are registered as a motorcycle. Student motorcycles must be properly insured, registered, and inspected.
- Motorcycles must pass the instructor’s pre-ride safety check. Please respect our neighbors’ right to peace and quiet. Only motorcycles equipped with legal mufflers can be used for the ERC. (No straight pipes, please. Street legal aftermarket exhausts are OK).
- 8 hour course completed in 1 day.
- Pass the course, get your motorcycle license without the need for an RMV road test. (If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Experienced Rider Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit. See the FAQ page for more information.)
- Receive 10% limited discount on motorcycle insurance for life.
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the Experienced Rider Course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Foxboro, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the Foxboro location. We are located at the new Motorcycles of Manchester South (MOMs) motorcycle dealership at 1000 Washington St (Route 1), Foxboro, MA 02035... about 1.5 miles South of Gillette Stadium / Patriot Place and 3 miles North of the Route 1 / 495 interchange. Park in MOMs customer parking lot. Since Streetwise Cycle School students will be parked for most of the day, the owners of MOM South dealership have asked us to park in the parking lot all the way to the right near the woods (as far away from the showroom as possible). We will meet in the Streetwise Cycle School classroom on the second floor above the MOMs showroom.