- November 2, 2020 - November 3, 2020
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Foxboro, MA
- Tuition: $339
- The Basic Rider Course is the best place to start once you’ve made the decision to ride.
- Covers the basics of operating a motorcycle and safety-oriented mental strategies.
- Designed for the student with little or no riding experience. The only prerequisite is that you can ride a pedal bicycle and that you have a driver’s license or permit.
- Motorcycles (250cc or less) are provided at no additional charge.
- If you do not own a helmet, you can borrow one from us.
- Successful completion of this course (consisting of five hours of formal classroom activities and ten hours of on-cycle hands on instruction conducted over two days, plus passing the Knowledge Test and the Skill Evaluation) will waive the need for a RMV Motorcycle Road Test. (For more information, click on the “License Steps” link or see the FAQ page.)
- A course completion card will provide a limited 10% discount on your Massachusetts motorcycle insurance.
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the Basic Rider Course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Foxboro, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the Foxboro location.
We are located at the new Motorcycles of Manchester South (MOMs) motorcycle dealership at 1000 Washington St (Route 1), Foxboro, MA 02035… about 1.5 miles South of Gillette Stadium / Patriot Place and 3 miles North of the Route 1 / 495 interchange. Park in MOMs customer parking lot. Since Streetwise Cycle School students will be parked for most of the day, the owners of MOM South dealership have asked us to park in the parking lot all the way to the right near the woods (as far away from the showroom as possible). We will meet in the Streetwise Cycle School classroom on the second floor above the MOMs showroom. Enter through the door with a tan canvas arch awning. Go up the stairs and go right at the top of the stairs. Our classroom is the second room on the right.