- November 15, 2020
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Foxboro, MA
- Tuition: $199.
- Renamed from the Experienced Rider Course (ERC) to Basic Rider Course 2 (BRC2) by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- For riders who are currently riding and already have basic skills.
- Similar to the BRC except speeds are higher and you will be on your own motorcycle.
- An excellent refresher course to practice and renew riding skills.
- There is a classroom component that consists of discussing behavioral safety concepts based on past riding experiences and current knowledge.
- Passing the Knowledge Test and the Skill Evaluation will waive the need for a RMV Motorcycle Road Test. (For more information, click on the “License Steps” link or see the FAQ page.)
- A course completion card will provide a limited 10% discount on your Massachusetts motorcycle insurance.
- You must bring a valid motorcycle permit/license endorsement, and an insured/registered/inspected street-legal motorcycle.
- Your motorcycle must also pass a safety inspection before being allowed to ride on the range. Please respect our neighbors’ right to peace and quiet. Only motorcycles equipped with legal mufflers can be used for the ERC. (No straight pipes, please. Street legal aftermarket exhausts are OK).
- 8 hour course including 5 hours of riding and 3 hours in classroom completed in 1 day plus a 2-hour online pre-course component.
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the Experienced Rider Course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Foxboro, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the Foxboro location.
We are located at the new Motorcycles of Manchester South (MOMs) motorcycle dealership at 1000 Washington St (Route 1), Foxboro, MA 02035… about 1.5 miles South of Gillette Stadium / Patriot Place and 3 miles North of the Route 1 / 495 interchange. Park in MOMs customer parking lot. Since Streetwise Cycle School students will be parked for most of the day, the owners of MOM South dealership have asked us to park in the parking lot all the way to the right near the woods (as far away from the showroom as possible). We will meet in the Streetwise Cycle School classroom on the second floor above the MOMs showroom. Enter through the door with a tan canvas arch awning. Go up the stairs and go right at the top of the stairs. Our classroom is the second room on the right.