- June 9, 2019
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Raynham, MA
- Tuition: $199 on your own motorcycle
- Renamed BRC2 by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- For riders who already have basic skills obtained through at least one year and 1,000 miles of riding experience or who have skillfully passed the Basic Rider Course.
- The ERC is similar to the Basic Rider Course except speeds are higher, more challenging variations are used to further refine skills, and riders use their own motorcycles which are typically much larger than the training motorcycles used in the BRC. Scooters can also be used in the ERC as long as they are registered as a motorcycle. Student motorcycles must be properly insured, registered, and inspected.
- Motorcycles must pass the instructor’s pre-ride safety check. Please respect our neighbors’ right to peace and quiet. Only motorcycles equipped with legal mufflers can be used for the ERC. (No straight pipes, please. Street legal aftermarket exhausts are OK).
- 8 hour course completed in 1 day.
- Pass the course, get your motorcycle license without the need for an RMV road test. (If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Experienced Rider Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit. See the FAQ page for more information.)
- Receive 10% limited discount on motorcycle insurance for life.
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the Experienced Rider Course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Raynham, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the RAYNHAM location. We are located at Raynham Park (the former Raynham / Taunton Greyhound Track). The address is 1958 Broadway, Raynham, MA 02767 ... From I-495 • Take EXIT 8 (Route 138 North) • Raynham Park is on your LEFT. • Our classroom is on the 1st floor (go down a few steps) of the Clubhouse ('CLUBHOUSE' is written on the valet carport). From Rt 24: • Take EXIT 16B (Route 106 West). Go 1 mile. • Turn LEFT onto Rt 138 South. go 2 miles. • Raynham Park is on your RIGHT. • Our classroom is on the 1st floor (go down a few steps) of the Clubhouse ('CLUBHOUSE' is written on the valet carport).