- October 13, 2018 - October 14, 2018
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Raynham, MA
- Tuition: $325
- Designed for students with little or no riding experience.
- The only prerequisite is that you can ride a pedal bicycle and that you have a driver’s license or permit.
- Motorcycles (250cc or less) are provided at no additional charge.
- If you do not own a helmet, you can borrow one from us.
- 15 hour course (5 hours classroom, 10 hours riding) completed in 2 consecutive days.
- Pass the course, get your motorcycle license without the need for an RMV road test. (If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Basic Rider Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit. See the FAQ page for more information.)
- Receive 10% limited discount on motorcycle insurance for life.
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the Basic Rider Course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Raynham, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the RAYNHAM location. We are located at Raynham Park (the former Raynham / Taunton Greyhound Track). The address is 1958 Broadway, Raynham, MA 02767 ... From I-495 • Take EXIT 8 (Route 138 North) • Raynham Park is on your LEFT. • Our classroom is on the 1st floor (go down a few steps) of the Clubhouse ('CLUBHOUSE' is written on the valet carport). From Rt 24: • Take EXIT 16B (Route 106 West). Go 1 mile. • Turn LEFT onto Rt 138 South. go 2 miles. • Raynham Park is on your RIGHT. • Our classroom is on the 1st floor (go down a few steps) of the Clubhouse ('CLUBHOUSE' is written on the valet carport).