- Tuition: $199
- The Introduction to Motorcycling Course is day 1 of the 2-day Basic Rider Course. To see available course dates, refer to day 1 of the Basic Rider Course dates.
- The only pre-requisite is that you can ride a pedal bicycle and that you have a driver’s license or permit.
- Try something new and exciting!
- Meet new friends while having fun riding motorcycles!
- Free use of our motorcycles and helmets included in the tuition.
- Includes approximately 5 hours of on-motorcycle training and 2 1/2 hours of classroom instruction from the first day of the 2-day Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course.
- The Introduction to Motorcycling course is a great option if you just want to try out motorcycling, but you are not sure if you are ready to take the complete Basic Rider Course.
- You will not be eligible for your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Introduction course. If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license after completing this course, you can apply $50 of the price you paid for the Introduction course toward the Basic Rider Course tuition. People who pass the complete Basic Rider Course will get their motorcycle license without the need for an RMV road test. (If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Basic Rider Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit. See the FAQ page for more information.)