PAY and REGISTER
- Tuition: $250
- Designed for students who have passed the Basic Rider Course, but have not had an opportunity to ride enough to be confident. This is an opportunity to take the Basic Rider Course again for $75 less than the Basic Rider Course. Note: You must provide a photocopy of your Basic Rider Course completion card and your permit or license at beginning of the course.
- To see available course dates, refer to the Basic Rider Course dates.
- Motorcycles (250cc or less) are provided at no additional charge.
- Helmets are available for free to students who do not have their own.
- 10 or 15 hour course (5 hours classroom, 10 hours riding). You can either participate in the classroom and the riding instruction or just the riding instruction. If you want to skip the classroom instruction, please contact us to find out the detailed classroom and riding schedule. The topics covered are the same as the Basic Rider Course described above.