- Tuition: $249 with your own rig
- 1-Day course is completed in approximately 8 hours
- The Experienced Spyder / Sidecar / Trike Course is for riders with previous Spyder / Sidecar / Trike experience.
- Students must provide their own Spyder, Sidecar rig, or Trike with proof of liability insurance to take this course. Students’ rigs will be subject to a safety inspection, to verify they are safe to use during the course.
- Pass the course, get your 3-Wheel motorcycle license without the need for an RMV road test. (If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Experienced Sidecar/Trike Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit. See the FAQ page for more information.)
Each classroom session is followed by time spent on the riding range practicing the new skills presented in the classroom. Under the direction of skilled instructors, each student is coached through maneuvers until both student and instructor are satisfied with the progress.
Classroom discussion will cover topics on operating a 3-wheel Vehicle, Defensive Driving, Driving in Traffic, Roads, and Alcohol and Drugs.
The on-range exercises will cover advanced braking, cornering, evasive maneuvers, and the handling characteristics that are unique to the 3-wheel motorcycle.
Students will take a written and skills exam during the course, the successful completion of this course enables riders to receive their 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement with no further testing at the RMV.
See Class Schedule and REGISTER