Streetwise Cycle School strives to provide the BEST motorcycle and Can-Am Spyder / sidecar / trike training in Massachusetts. We offer lessons for riders of all skill levels. Over 10,000 students received their motorcycle license from Streetwise Cycle School. We have been in business for over a decade.
Our school locations are convenient for people living in Boston; Metro West including Framingham; South Shore including Brockton, Taunton, and Cape Cod. Our sites are easy to get to via major highways 495, 24, and Route 1. Public transportation is available with MBTA shuttle service and Boston to Raynham bus service,
Why choose STREETWISE CYCLE SCHOOL?
- Streetwise Cycle School is the highest rated motorcycle school in Massachusetts as shown by fabulous reviews and customer ratings on our TESTIMONIALS page; FACEBOOK; YELP; GROUPON; and GOOGLE.
- Our expert Rider Coaches LOVE what they do! They have a passion for motorcycles and take pride in delivering the highest quality training!
- Company owner is on site to ensure quality service.
- We provide a supportive and fun environment for learning.
- We offer a variety of Beginner and Experienced Motorcycle Training with lots of schedule options on weekends or weekdays.
- Completely flexible schedule options are available through private classes.
- Our convenient locations are minutes from major highways including routes 95, 495, 24 and Route 1.
- Bus service is available directly from South Station Boston to our Raynham site on weekends on Bloom Bus.
- We also offer free shuttle rides from the MBTA Quincy Adams Red Line station to our weekday classes held in Foxboro.
- Our ranges are LARGE, so you have plenty of room to ride.
- Free use of a motorcycle is included with the Basic, Refresher, and Introduction Rider Courses. We offer a variety of MOTORCYCLES: Cruiser, Standard, or Dual Sport styles.
- Students who pass either the Basic or Experienced Rider Course and give us a copy of their motorcycle permit will qualify for their motorcycle license without the need for a road test at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
|Our instructors are certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles’ (RMV) Rider Education Program (MREP).|
|The RMV manages the Motorcycle Rider Education Program (MREP),providing us with technical support and auditing the quality of our school.|