SPECIAL COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES to improve your safety:
- CLASSROOM Session ONLINE from Home
- All training conducted outside with at least 6 feet of social distancing
- ENLARGED RANGE DIAGRAMS used to show each exercise can be seen from more than 6 feet away
- High contact areas of TRAINING MOTORCYCLE including grips, levers, and ignitions wiped down before use.
- You do NOT NEED your motorcycle PERMIT prior to class (can delay up to 90 days after class)
- Pass the Basic, Experienced, or Returning Rider course and Get Your Motorcycle License
- Learn to Ride
- Have Fun
- Meet New Friends
- Save on Motorcycle Insurance
- Get Partial Tuition Reimbursement
from Participating Motorcycle Manufacturers
* If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Basic, Experienced, or Returning Rider Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit at start of class or obtain it within 90 days. See the FAQ page for more information.