SPECIAL COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES to improve your safety:
- CLASSROOM Session ONLINE from Home or postpone onsite classroom up to 2 months
- REDUCED CLASS SIZE to no more than 8 students and 2 RiderCoaches (group size not greater than 10. Also assists in 6 foot social distancing)
- ENLARGED RANGE DIAGRAMS used to show each exercise can be seen from 6 feet away
- DEDICATED TRAINING MOTORCYCLE for the duration of the course (it will not be used by another student). Cleaned after each class.
- You do NOT NEED your motorcycle PERMIT prior to class (can delay up to 90 days after class)
- Pass the Basic, Experienced, or Returning Rider course and Get Your Motorcycle License
- Learn to Ride
- Have Fun
- Meet New Friends
- Save on Motorcycle Insurance
- Get Partial Tuition Reimbursement
from Participating Motorcycle Manufacturers
* If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Basic, Experienced, or Returning Rider Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit at start of class or obtain it within 90 days. See the FAQ page for more information.