- LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! Can-AM is paying a significant portion of the tuition, bringing your cost down to just $75!!!
- Regular Tuition: $399. You can use one of our Can-Am Spyder training trikes or you can choose to bring your own
- 2-Day Course is completed in approximately 16 hours.
- This course is designed to provide the beginning three-wheel rider with knowledge, confidence, and driving skills practiced in a safe controlled environment.
- Pass the course, get your 3-Wheel motorcycle license without the need for an RMV road test. (If you would like to obtain your motorcycle license as a result of passing the Basic Spyder / Sidecar / Trike Course, you must provide a photocopy of your valid Massachusetts motorcycle permit. See the FAQ page for more information.)
- The only prerequisite is that you have a driver’s license or permit.
- If you do not own a helmet, you can borrow one from us.
- Receive 10% limited discount on motorcycle insurance for life.
You will use one of our Can-Am Spyders or you can choose to bring your own 3-Wheel rig
- Risk Management Strategies
- Operation of Controls
- Direct Steering / Weaving
- Cornering and Body Positioning
- Braking (Straight Line and in Corners)
- Shifting Gears
- Controlling Skids
- Stopping Quickly without Skidding
- Evasive maneuvers: Swerving and Stopping Quickly in Curves
Students will take a written and skills exam during the course, the successful completion of this course enables riders to receive their 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement with no road test at the RMV.