Private Experienced Rider Course – CLICK TO REGISTER
- Tuition $750 for Private BRC2/Experienced Rider Course (call for small group pricing options)
- Renamed from the Experienced Rider Course (ERC) to Basic Rider Course 2 (BRC2) by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- For riders who are currently riding and already have basic skills.
- Similar to the BRC except speeds are higher and you will be on your own motorcycle.
- An excellent refresher course to practice and renew riding skills.
- Successful completion of this course will waive the need for a RMV Motorcycle Road Test.
- The public 1-Day course consists of: a 4-hour eCourse; 5 hours of on-motorcycle instruction (including a skill evaluation); and an hour of motorcycle safety activities/discussions. In a private course, it may be possible to complete it in less time if your riding skills are advanced.
- A course completion card will provide a limited 10% discount on your Massachusetts motorcycle insurance.
- You must bring a valid motorcycle permit/license endorsement, and an insured/registered/inspected street-legal motorcycle.
- Your motorcycle must also pass a safety inspection before being allowed to ride on the range. Please respect our neighbors’ right to peace and quiet. Only motorcycles equipped with legal mufflers can be used for the ERC. (No straight pipes, please. Street legal aftermarket exhausts are OK).
- Total schedule flexibility. If your schedule does not allow you to participate in one of our group Experienced Rider Courses and you would like private 1-on-1 instruction, then contact us to set up a schedule that meets your needs. We can teach almost any schedule including weekdays, early mornings, evenings, or weekends. Please call us to set up your personal course, 781-974-2474.
- Rider and Motorcycle Preparation
- Review of Basic Skills
- Street Riding Strategies
- Traction Management
- Cornering, Braking, and Swerving Techniques
- Danger of Impaired Riding