May 30, 2022
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Foxboro, MA
- Tuition: $225.
- Renamed from the Experienced Rider Course (ERC) to Basic Rider Course 2 (BRC2) by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- For riders who are currently riding and already have basic skills.
- Similar to the BRC except speeds are higher and you will be on your own motorcycle.
- An excellent refresher course to practice and renew riding skills.
- Successful completion of this course will waive the need for a RMV Motorcycle Road Test.
- This 1-Day course consists of: a 4-hour eCourse; 5 hours of on-motorcycle instruction (including a skill evaluation); and an hour of motorcycle safety activities/discussions.
- A course completion card will provide a limited 10% discount on your Massachusetts motorcycle insurance.
- You must bring a valid motorcycle permit/license endorsement, and an insured/registered/inspected street-legal motorcycle.
- Your motorcycle must also pass a safety inspection before being allowed to ride on the range. Please respect our neighbors’ right to peace and quiet. Only motorcycles equipped with legal mufflers can be used for the ERC. (No straight pipes, please. Street legal aftermarket exhausts are OK).
- Get Motorcycle Manufacturers’ Incentives! Many motorcycle manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement or other incentives for students who successfully complete the Experienced Rider Course. Check with you local dealer for more information on incentive programs.
Venue: Foxboro, MA
Venue Phone: (781) 974-2474Address:
Follow these Driving Directions to the Foxboro location (DO NOT RELY ON GPS).
We are located at the new Motorcycles of Manchester South (MOMs) motorcycle dealership at 1000 Washington St (Route 1), Foxboro, MA 02035… about 1.5 miles South of Gillette Stadium / Patriot Place and 3 miles North of the Route 1 / 495 interchange. Park in MOMs customer parking lot. Since Streetwise Cycle School students will be parked for many hours, the owners of MOM South dealership have asked us to park in the parking lot all the way to the right near the woods (as far away from the showroom as possible). We will meet outside the Streetwise Cycle School building entrance.